1 c. flour
1/2 t. cinnamon
1/8 t. nutmeg
2 T. sugar
1 T. baking powder
2 c. (or one large) roasted sweet potato
1 c. whole milk
1/2 c. buttermilk
1/2 stick butter, melted, cooled
- combine dry ingredients in bowl
- in cuisinart puree sweet potatoes until smooth. add milk and buttermilk. mix well. add egg.
- add flour mixture to sweet pot mixture. whisk to combine
- slowly incorporate melted butter into batter. careful not to splash up in your face.
- cook on griddle according to the size of your liking. warning: they take a while to cook. be patient.
- mix mascarpone ingredients.
- serve pancakes topped with mascarpone mix, sprinkled with pecans and drizzed with warm maple syrup.
thats all folks.
hope your weekend is a little less rainy than mine.