Tuesday, October 5, 2010

tee pee

so i had been planning for about a month now
i guess on making a tee pee
for the kids with some bamboo from my parents,
and using a tutorial out of a kids craft book.
finally
i actually finished it a week or so ago,
and while dec was napping ruby and i had a lovely picnic
(indoors...boo hoo)
of cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches...carrots and grapes.
it was quite lovely...but i kinda wish it was a bit bigger.
maybe we'll construct a family size one
now that the weather is actually turning?
can it be...fall weather is really upon us?
cheers to the beginnings of nicer weather fellow phonecians!

1 comment:

Wahzat Gayle said...

Oh my daughter would be so jealous of this teepee... she has been bugging me to make a 'tent' for the longest while. I have to try this.
indoor picnics I love