Tuesday, March 29, 2011

mercantile.









my husband happened upon this darling vintage boutique,
also including a hair salon on central over the weekend.
i can not wait to go back and try on some of the 
very affordable vintage frocks and perhaps a necklace 
and a watch or two.
just makes me happy to know that phoenix is getting 
better all the time. 
ps. how cozy is that swinging chair? oh, and my camera
did not do it justice, but you simply must go check out the
counter in the place. it is amazing. i will just leave it up
to you to go visit for yourself.

2 comments:

Bevburch said...

someone should hire you for downtown spots to check out you always seem to find the pearl. The way you describe it makes me want to jump in my car asapl

jack, lucy, finn, dot, martha, and rocky said...

oh, so fun.
let's go right now...