Wednesday, September 22, 2010

considering...

attending this on sat night as a fun date night.
actually one of our friends
is modeling in it so that should be hilarious.
i've always wanted to venture done Grand for a night
and via this show found this fun website
for all you arty phoenicians out there
and
im super intrigued about this part of the show.
trash-fashion.
i shall be indulging my inner project runway obsession
as well as wondering why they did not call me for my design.
i do love my trash...
if only there was another place to store it all.

1 comment:

jeanette from everton terrace said...

I had no idea and am leaving on a vacation Friday so there's now way. Sounds really interesting. I also don't think I knew you were a fellow Phoenician! Fun all around. Hope you have a great time.